Saturday, May 8, 2010
Annual Run for Miracles 5k on June 5th, 2010
Hello DARTers! Below is a pitch for an upcoming 5k race in the Mount Mourne community of Mooresville, NC. It's the same course as the winter's Elf Run 5k, which covers Langtree Road, so it's guaranteed to be one of the flattest around. As it's only a mile from mi casa it's one of my favorites.
Davidson Area Running Team
Our race is only one month away and we need your help! Please come out and support our 4th Annual Run for Miracles on June 5, 2010 at 8 a.m. The race is a fast, flat course that starts and ends at the Mount Mourne Volunteer Fire Department. We have great sponsors this year and will have refreshments, trophies 3 deep in each category, heather gray t-shirts with a new logo, everything a racer could ask for!!!!
Now all we need is YOU! Please take a minute to register for this event. It is family friendly and we would love to see many runners/walkers of ALL AGES!!!! We’ve tried to make it easy to register this year – there are many ways.
1. Register on www.SportOften.com.
2. Register on www.Active.com
3. Stop in our office, just behind Chick-fil-a and fill out a registration.
4. Print the registration on our website – www.5katthelake.com and mail it in.
5. Even call our office at 704-662-0095 – we will be happy to take your registration and credit card information for you for no charge!
Thank you so much for your support in the past. We hope to see you on June 5th!
RE/MAX at the Lake